hampton sectional corner
1035 to 1205 1295
- Overall Dimensions: 35"W x 35"D x 35"H
- Weight: 42 lbs.
All-Weather Wicker Care:
- Using a soft brush and a mild household cleaner (or wicker cleaner) gently scrub away any dirt or grime, paying special attention to any spots or stains that might be visible.
- To rinse, simple use your garden hose making sure to reach into the crevices to ensure all of the soap is rinsed away
- Let the furniture air dry and you are done!
- Consider investing in well-fitting furniture covers to protect your synthetic wicker outdoor during the winter months.
- Brush off loose dirt with a soft bristle brush.
- Apply a mild solution of water and common dish soap with a soft bristle brush, allowing cleaning solution to soak into the fabric.
- Rinse thoroughly until all soap residue is removed and air dry.
- DO NOT remove covers and machine wash or dry. This will invalidate the fabric warranty.
- Premium all-weather wicker woven over rust-resistant powder-coated aluminum frames.
- All-weather resin wicker features rich shades of driftwood. Resin varies in colors and texture, making each piece unique and ultra-realistic.
- Premium welted cushions are available in more than 40 Sunbrella® fabrics. Sunbrella® is a solution-dyed acrylic fabric that is highly-resistant to stains, mildew, fading, UV and water. It is considered the leading premium fabric for outdoor furniture.
ships fully assembled.
- Frames are in-stock and typically leave the warehouse within 2-4 business days. Frames ship via freight common carrier to curbside or first dry area.
- Cushions, if any, are made-to-order and typically ship within 2-3 weeks. Cushions are shipped via Fedex or UPS ground service (or equivalent) but might ship via freight common carrier if the order contains several large cushions.
- White glove shipping might be available at check-out for an additional charge. White glove service includes light assembly (if required), placement of furniture at point of use, and removal of packaging materials.