terrace 5pc dining set
$2195 to $2345 $2725
Aluminum Furniture Care:
- Wipe down regularly with a damp cloth.
- For thorough cleaning use a mild soap solution and rinse as needed.
- In a climate with freezing conditions, the furniture should be stored in a sheltered area that will not allow water to collect on the frames.
- Brush off loose dirt with a soft bristle brush.
- Apply a mild solution of water and common dish soap with a soft bristle brush, allowing cleaning solution to soak into the fabric.
- Rinse thoroughly until all soap residue is removed and air dry.
- DO NOT remove covers and machine wash or dry. This will invalidate the fabric warranty.
- Aluminum ingots go through an extrusion process resulting in a hollow material with reinforcement channels inside for strength.
- We extrude aluminum with much thicker outer walls and inner channels that can last a lifetime.
- The lengths of material can then be bent and welded into the finished furniture.
- Fully welded aluminum is much sturdier than assembled furniture as there are no weak points where the frames are put together.
some assembly required
- Frames are in-stock and typically leave the warehouse within 2-4 business days. Frames ship via freight common carrier to curbside or first dry area.
- Cushions, if any, are made-to-order and typically ship within 2-3 weeks. Cushions are shipped via Fedex or UPS ground service (or equivalent) but might ship via freight common carrier if the order contains several large cushions.
- White glove shipping might be available at check-out for an additional charge. White glove service includes light assembly (if required), placement of furniture at point of use, and removal of packaging materials.