teak mission planter
These fine teak accent pieces from the bainbridge collection boast a rich, natural look while solving storage and seating needs outdoors and in. Ideal for poolside accents, outdoor living accessories or turning your master bath into a relaxing home spa. Made from premium teak timber, fairly harvested from plantation grown trees over 40 years old.
- Overall Dimensions: 23"W x 23"D x 20"H
- Weight: 23 lbs.
- If left to age naturally outdoors, the surface of the wood will gradually change to a soft silvery-grey as the pigments fade.
- We recommend that you maintain the silver patina with regular, gentle cleaning with dish soap in warm water. Do not use laundry or dishwasher detergent. Use a non-abrasive brush or sponge when cleaning. When finished, rinse the entire piece of furniture with low-pressure water to remove any dirt or remaining solution.
- Avoid steel wool or wire brushes. Do not use a pressure washer.
- Treating your teak with teak oils or other preservatives is not necessary for protection and will not extend the life of your furniture. However, if you want to preserve the original golden color of teak instead of letting it weather to a silvery-gray patina, teak cleaners and protectors can help.
- Please note the effects of teak protectors are not permanent. The protection will fade within a season or two, requiring re-treatment to maintain the same appearance.
- Our grade A teak is harvested from plantations following sustainable-yield practices, preserving this natural resource for generations to come.
- Teak is kiln-dried before construction, ensuring that the furniture can withstand temperature and humidity shifts anywhere it is used.
- Built with mortise and tenon joinery for ultimate strength and durability.
ships fully assembled.
- Frames are in-stock and typically leave the warehouse within 2-4 business days. Frames ship via freight common carrier to curbside or first dry area.
- Cushions, if any, are made-to-order and typically ship within 2-3 weeks. Cushions are shipped via Fedex or UPS ground service (or equivalent) but might ship via freight common carrier if the order contains several large cushions.
- White glove shipping might be available at check-out for an additional charge. White glove service includes light assembly (if required), placement of furniture at point of use, and removal of packaging materials.