sonoma 3-seat sofa
1835 to 2195 2295
- Overall Dimensions: 76"W x 36"D x 36"H
- Weight: 93 lbs.
Seat Cushion: 28 x 25 x 6
Back Cushion: 26 x 19.5 x 6
- Use a soft cloth dampened with water to wipe down then dry.
- For thorough cleaning, use a mild dish soap solution, rinse and dry.
- During inclement weather or when furniture is not in use for an extened time, use furniture covers to increase the longevity of your product. Sunbrella® Cushion Care:
- Brush off loose dirt with a soft bristle brush.
- Apply a mild solution of water and common dish soap with a soft bristle brush, allowing cleaning solution to soak into the fabric.
- Rinse thoroughly until all soap residue is removed and air dry.
- DO NOT remove covers and machine wash or dry. This will invalidate the fabric warranty.
- A 5 step finish process is used to fully prepare our wrought iron to withstand the elements.
- A chemical wash for finish preparation, zinc coating for corrosion resistance, electrophoretic deposition protective coating, powder coating and then baked for a final durable finish.
- The wrought iron is fully welded and sturdier than assembled furniture as there are no weak points where the frames are put together.
ships fully assembled.
- Frames are in-stock and typically leave the warehouse within 2-4 business days. Frames ship via freight common carrier to curbside or first dry area.
- Cushions, if any, are made-to-order and typically ship within 2-3 weeks. Cushions are shipped via Fedex or UPS ground service (or equivalent) but might ship via freight common carrier if the order contains several large cushions.
- White glove shipping might be available at check-out for an additional charge. White glove service includes light assembly (if required), placement of furniture at point of use, and removal of packaging materials.