palms 7pc dining set
2395 to 2575 4795
All-Weather Wicker Care:
- Using a soft brush and a mild household cleaner (or wicker cleaner) gently scrub away any dirt or grime, paying special attention to any spots or stains that might be visible.
- To rinse, simply use your garden hose making sure to reach into the crevices to ensure all of the soap is rinsed away
- Let the furniture air dry and you are done!
- Consider investing in well-fitting furniture covers to protect your synthetic wicker outdoor during the winter months.
- Simply spray with clean water or a mild soapy mixture to remove dust, dirt, and pollen. Rinse and wipe down.
- Regular cleaning is recommended especially if the furniture is near salt water spray.
- Start by brushing off loose dirt with a soft bristle brush.
- Use a mild solution of soap and water to prevent any stain build up.
- Rinse thoroughly until all soap residue is removed.
- Premium Viro® Ultra High UV-Resistant wicker woven over rust-resistant aluminum frames with 304-grade stainless steel legs.
- Viro® resin wicker features a flat weave and rich, coffee colored shades. The extensive UV resistant protocol is guaranteed to not experience any significant color change for 5 years.
- Resin varies in colors and texture, making each piece unique and ultra-realistic.
some assembly required.
- Frames are in-stock and typically leave the warehouse within 2-4 business days. Frames ship via freight common carrier to curbside or first dry area.
- Cushions, if any, are made-to-order and typically ship within 2-3 weeks. Cushions are shipped via Fedex or UPS ground service (or equivalent) but might ship via freight common carrier if the order contains several large cushions.
- White glove shipping might be available at check-out for an additional charge. White glove service includes light assembly (if required), placement of furniture at point of use, and removal of packaging materials.