grinda 24-inch square table
Designed by Matilda Lindblom, the minimalist grinda dining collection features four table sizes to accommodate your gathering. The spring motion steel frame and gently curved teak wood slats make this an inviting dining option.
- Overall Dimensions: 24"W x 24"D x 29"H
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- If left to age naturally outdoors, the surface of the wood will gradually change to a soft silvery-grey as the pigments fade.
- We recommend that you maintain the silver patina with regular, gentle cleaning with dish soap in warm water. Do not use laundry or dishwasher detergent. Use a non-abrasive brush or sponge when cleaning. When finished, rinse the entire piece of furniture with low-pressure water to remove any dirt or remaining solution.
- Avoid steel wool or wire brushes. Do not use a pressure washer.
- Treating your teak with teak oils or other preservatives is not necessary for protection and will not extend the life of your furniture. However, if you want to preserve the original golden color of teak instead of letting it weather to a silvery-gray patina, teak cleaners and protectors can help.
- Please note the effects of teak protectors are not permanent. The protection will fade within a season or two, requiring re-treatment to maintain the same appearance.
- Our grade A teak is harvested from plantations following sustainable-yield practices, preserving this natural resource for generations to come.
- Teak is kiln-dried before construction, ensuring that the furniture can withstand temperature and humidity shifts anywhere it is used.
- Built with mortise and tenon joinery for ultimate strength and durability.
- Frames in-stock and available for immediate shipment generally leave the warehouse within 48 hours.
- Frames ship via freight common carrier to curbside or first dry area.
- White glove shipping might be available at check-out for an additional charge. White glove service includes light assembly (if required), placement of furniture at point of use, and removal of packaging materials.