Careers at Thos. Baker
Thos. Baker is a fast-paced e-commerce and catalog company based on the island of Bainbridge, WA. As an industry authority on premium outdoor living and indoor furniture we strive to provide our customers with an equally high-quality shopping and buying experience. We are always on the lookout for talented & dedicated individuals to join our rapidly growing team. We offer our employees a flexible work environment, comprehensive benefits and opportunity for career growth.
Customer Service Reps
Thos. Baker is looking for a few ""seasonal"" Customer Service Representatives to work at our premium home furnishings catalog and e-commerce Company located on Bainbridge Island. We will be filling two positions in March and two more in April. These positions are seasonal, and will be working 30-40 hours per week until the season ends around August/September. This is a great position for outgoing, enthusiastic people who are extroverts and engaging on the phone. These are entry level seasonal positions which may be perfect for college students, parents, or recent grads looking for a temporary opportunity.
- Answer customer inquiries via phone and email
- Become a product expert to assist customers in making informed buying decisions
- Maintain and exceed the expected level of productivity and quality standards
- Accurately input all customer information, orders and inquiries into company systems
- Work well in a fast-paced and high volume environment
- Skilled in providing an exceptional customer experience
- Verbal and written communication to analyze, interpret and address customer needs
- Friendly, upbeat personality
- Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes
- Ability to defuse situations, get to the issue and solve the problem
- Skilled in time management and multitasking
- Capability to work a flexible schedule
- Excellent knowledge of PC applications, NetSuite and Excel experience is a plus
- Candidates with prior e-commerce sales and support experience go to the top of the list
- Prior retail experience in furniture, home decor, textiles or lifestyle brand companies helpful
This is a seasonal hourly position located in our Bainbridge Island office. Must be flexible to work a varied schedule. Weekends, particularly through our busy season, are required. Shifts can start anywhere between 7am and 11am and end as late as 7PM.
Please send your resume to email@example.com and check back regularly for additional openings.