milan professional poker tableSKU: #CH.MIL.PRO
$3,495 to $5,695
These solid maple hardwood game tables are made-to-order in the United States by a family-owned company that was founded in 1953. Locally sourced hardwoods are kiln-dried and the finish features a multi-step post-catalyzed lacquer. High quality 21oz Dupont™ Teflon® bathed woolen cloth tops the table to allow cards to slide easily and protect against spills and stains. A ring of drop-in cup-holders and carved chip wells line the felt gaming surface and are surrounded by a padded, faux leather elbow rest.
Choose from the Berkeley, Metro, Robie, Taliesin or Claridge base styles in a 60" diameter. Tables are finished in one of seven options: mahogany, espresso, ash, tobacco, onyx, driftwood, or walnut. Accent with one of seven felt colors: traditional bottle green, burgundy wine, deep black, green olive, camel, neutral khaki or navy. Optional slip-over dining top available.
60-in table accommodates 8 players . Make the table your own - call us to discuss available options!
Select your choice of felt and wood finish options for the milan professional poker table below. Contact a customer service specialist at 1.206.317.8800 to discuss other customization options.
- CH.MIL.PRO milan professional poker table
- standard shipping options available at checkout
- table apron width is approximately 2.75"
- 48–60w 48–60d 31h
- made-to-order (8-10 weeks) This item is made-to-order. Please allow 8-10 business weeks for production. Made-to-order items are not eligible for return. Please call 877.855.1900 or email us for further information.
- custom house
- some assembly required
- kilned hardwood, solid north american hardwood