The classic steamer chair is a grander take on a traditional deck chair with detailing like the wider slat work and broad headboard. Back and foot stool adjusts to your choice of comfortable positions. The hardware is marine grade stainless steel that will weather the elements for years to come. Crafted using mortis-and-tenon construction from premium plantation-grown teak, sustainably harvested for lower environmental impact.
Signature or premium cushion sales are final and ship in 7-10 business days.
- 1011A classic teak steamer chair
- standard shipping options available at checkout
- 25w 59d 38h
- 22.5w 44d 13h
- 56 lbs
- frames in stock (2-4 days) Frames and quick-ship cushions, if any, for this item are in stock and typically leave our warehouse within 2-4 business days. Made-to-order cushions typically ship in 2-3 business weeks. Frames and cushions may arrive separately. Please call 206.317.8800 or email us for further information.
- ships fully assembled view PDF
- premium plantation teak, Sunbrella cushions
If left to age naturally outdoors, the surface of the wood will gradually change to a soft silvery-grey as the pigments fade.We recommend that you maintain the silver patina with regular, gentle cleaning with dish soap in warm water. Do not use laundry or dishwasher detergent. Use a non-abrasive brush or sponge when cleaning. When finished, rinse the entire piece of furniture with low-pressure water to remove any dirt or remaining solution.Avoid steel wool or wire brushes. Do not use a pressure washer.Treating your teak with teak oils or other preservatives is not necessary for protection and will not extend the life of your furniture. However, if you want to preserve the original golden color of teak instead of letting it weather to a silvery-gray patina, teak cleaners and protectors can help.Please note the effects of teak protectors are not permanent. The protection will fade withing a season or two, requiring retreatment to maintain the same appearance.Sunbrella® Cushion Care:Our grade A teak is harvested from plantations following sustainable-yield practices, preserving this natural resource for generations to come.Teak is kiln-dried before construction, ensuring that the furniture can withstand temperature and humidity shifts anywhere it is used.Built with mortise and tenon joinery for ultimate strength and durability.
- Brush off loose dirt with a soft bristle brush.
- Apply a mild solution of water and common dish soap with a soft bristle brush, allowing cleaning solution to soak into the fabric.
- Rinse thoroughly until all soap residue is removed and air dry.
- DO NOT remove covers and machine wash or dry. This will invalidate the fabric warranty.
- Frames are in-stock and available for immediate shipment and generally leave the warehouse within 48 hours. Frames ship via freight common carrier to curbside or first dry area.
- Cushions, if any, are made-to-order and usually ship within 2-3 weeks. Cushions are shipped via Fedex or UPS ground service (or equivalent) but might ship via freight common carrier if the order contains several large cushions.
- White glove shipping might be available at check-out for an additional charge. White glove service includes light assembly (if requred), placement of furniture at point of use, and removal of packaging materials.