To clean your aluminum outdoor furniture, pick a dry sunny day and follow these simple steps:
1) Remove any cushions and use a garden hose to spray any dirt and debris away. Never use a power washer on aluminum furniture.
2) Soap down your frames using a mild dishwashing soap and a soft brush or rag. Be sure to wash the underside of the pieces as well as the corners and any crevices where lawn clippings and dirt can easily accumulate.
3) If you notice any scuff marks on your furniture, try using a non-scratching cleanser to address those areas – gently scrub until the spot is removed.
4) Rinse the pieces thoroughly after you’ve washed them – making sure to remove all soap residue.
5) Let furniture dry thoroughly before replacing the cushions. When not use, store in a clean, dry space. Do not leave outdoors in below freezing temperatures for prolonged amounts of time.